Skip to main content

Letter to bill gates

Letter to bill gates

This letter is from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of
Microsoft

Subject:
Problems with my new computer


Dear Mr.
Bill Gates,



We have
bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to
bring to your notice.

1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop'
button. We request you to check this.

2. We find there is 'Run' in the
menu. One of my friends clicked 'run ' he ran upto Amritsar ! So, we request you
to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.

3. One
doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only
're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

4. There is 'Find' button
but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot
trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace.. Please rectify
this problem.

5. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn
'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?

6. I brought
computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows
'MY Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?

7. It is
surprizing that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo
of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.

8. There is 'MICROSOFT
OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home
only.

9. You
provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past
Documents'?


10.. You
provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret
Places'. I do not want to let my wife know whre I go after my office
hours.


Regards,


Banta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CMOS IC LAYOUT

Download Barrons GRE 17th Edition

Know The Beep

One Beep : DRAM refresh failure This may be due to - Bad memory chips - A bad DMA Chip - Bad memory addressing chips on the motherboard Two Beeps : Parity error or Parity Circuit failure -Your memory may not be seated properly on the mother board. -Unplug and plug it properly Three Beeps : Bad memory or bad mother board Four beeps : Timer failure in the RAM. Five Beeps : CPU chip may be dead Six Beeps : Keyboard controller may have failed Seven beeps : CPU is dead. Retry the connections and test. -Replace the whole motherboard. Eight Beeps : Video card is missing or Bad. Nine Beeps : Damaged ROM BIOS. -BIOS chip has to be replaced if it persists. Ten Beeps : CMOS shutdown. -Replace CMOS memory and associated chips. Eleven Beeps : Cache memory test has failed. -To enable cache memory try CTRL+ALT+SHIFT++. One long Beep and Three short Beeps: Memory failure One long Beep and Eight short Beeps : Video card failure. -Try to install video card in another slot. No Beeps : Che